Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome to the Magical World of Soul Mates

Welcome to my newest blog, The Soul Mate Queen's Magical World of Soul Mates! Although I still post relationship advice on my other blog, Are You My Soul Mate, I thought I'd try something a little different with this blog. You'll not only find relationship advice and my latest columns, but this is where I'll also have interviews with top names in the relationship field. I'm really excited about it. If you'd like to sign up to receive notification when these interviews are posted, there's a handy dandy form to your right. Your email addresses will not be spammed, so please sign up so you'll not miss out!

If you are an expert in the relationship field and would like to be interviewed, send me an email at soulmateexpert (at) yahoo.com.

If you have a question about the soul mate relationship or anything dealing with relationships and would like some unbiased help, send me an email at the same address above.

May all your soul mate dreams come true and we'll see you next time!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Keep up the good work, but keep the marshmallow away from lighters, they don't mix. They are not friends, and shouldn't even be passing acquaintences.Nothing worse than a snob of a lighter, you know the ones that are 'stuck up'.

Ron

Sunday, 14 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do beleive in soul mate(s). I also think that there can be more than one, since we have been reincarnated many times. I have searched and still search. I am married to a wonderful man, but I found out he doesn't believe in soul mates, but I still married him. He is like a companion soul mate who is unaware. He has been married before and has had heartbreak. I think that has swayed his thinking.

Wednesday, 17 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have met soul mates at times in my life when I was very young, and a close relationship was out of the question. This went beyond a crush, which I thought was the idea at first, but he has impressed upon me my whole life. I wish I could find him. He was like a teacher to me. There will be times when we meet someone that we feel are special, but a relationship is out of the question for certain reasons. Someday, in another time we will meet that person or soul again. He or she may not be in that same body, but it will be the same soul.

Wednesday, 17 May, 2006  
Blogger Radhika's Thought Page said...

I agree with you Dorothy. Its very important for psychic frequencies to be on the same level for soulmates to even recognize each other.
Like I intereacted with this someone, who I havent seen, but have seen myself getting extremely intuitive ever since. I feel connected to him and funny as it seems, he doesnt. I liked this answer of yours on spiritual reverse, which whether on not happens to me, I see myself constantly thinking of this person, wishing good things for him, sending him love energy, wanting him to be happy and praying for his peace each day. Its a strange feeling that I do not feel offended that he had rejected me, but on the contrary, still find myself attached spritually to him - I dont miss him at a 'conscious' level, because subconsciously, he feels like he was always there and will always be there, no matter what the abnormalities of this physical world have to offer. By charater, I am not a person who would bother about someone who shows outright rebuttal, but with him, I cant explain why I am not hurt or angry. Infact I feel, he'll come back. My heart just keeps saying that and holds him in prayer each day.

Tuesday, 12 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home